Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Boys and Girls Club Illustration

I wanted to share this illustration I did awhile ago. My mom is on the board of directors of my hometown Boys and Girls Club, and I was lucky enough to be chosen to illustrate for their fundraiser this year. 

My illustration was featured on the invitation, envelope, and a signed print was auctioned off at the event as well. 

They are going to have a new artist every year which I think is a great idea, and fun for the artists in the community to participate in such a great cause. 

I hope your week is going well! 


  1. Very nice! Love seeing the illustration being used in all the different materials.

    1. Thanks! They also used it on the auction paddles as well :0)

  2. What an awesome honor! Your illustration is beautiful!