Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rose Ceremony




The season premiere of the newest Bachelorette was on tv last night, and I drew this on the Paper app while watching. If you don't watch the show, at the end of each episode they hand out roses to their choices, hence the rose drawing. 

I'm still experimenting with coloring with Paper. The color palette is very limited and the ability to layer paint is different with each tool. I colored the pencil sketch with the marker and then used watercolor and pencil on top of that in case you are using the app and wanted to know. 

The Bachelor and Bachelorette are the only reality tv shows that I still watch and really love.  I'm always hopeful that they will find true love, but I think most people enjoy the show for the awkwardness and drama haha. 

My favorite picks for Emily so far are Ryan (who does something with sports and children) and Charlie (who was in an accident prior to the show). Did you watch last night?

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Do you use a stylus?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have a Targus stylus I got from Radio Shack. I don't actually like it that much because the tip is large and squishes in when I use it. But a lot of the ones I've seen are similar, so I'm still on the lookout for a better one.

      Beats using your finger though!

      Delete