Friday, July 20, 2012

Creative Mojo



I had one of those weeks were I didn't have a lot of creative mojo going on (as you can see I only have two pictures worth sharing). I had ideas for illustrations/projects, but didn't have the passion or energy to create them. 


I don't think it's possible to create things all of the time, and after a week of recharging I feel inspired and better about what next week will bring. 


What do you do to snap back when you feel like you're in a creative slump? 

1 comment:

  1. I love everything you post so I can't focus on one thing or I'd have 100 comments.it is hard to keep the creative flow going. I used to write alot but now it's hidden within me. Maybe someday I'll write again. For now I sew and loom and walk dogs. Ha. Diversity is my caffeine.

    ReplyDelete