Monday, July 23, 2012

The Other Kind of Painting


My boyfriend and I are moving into a new place soon, and I've been picking out paint colors for the walls. I went to school for and worked as an interior designer so I'm not a stranger to picking paint colors, but it's definitely still a fun process! 


I was inspired to do the above illustration by the prospect of painting the walls. It's been awhile since I did a digital illustration. 


I'm going to try to work mostly digitally for the next couple weeks to try to get in some practice. I'm still working on getting a more natural/less digital look.


I saw this clutch at Kate Spade yesterday and thought it was very cute and worth sharing here :0) 

3 comments:

  1. I love your painting Lily...love the details...very nice! I also really like that Tiffany Robin's egg blue.

    That clutch is crazy...it looks fake. I've been looking for a new, cute clutch...

    Looks like your creativity has returned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes I think my creativity is back (knock on wood haha).

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing this interesting and informative article, painting with airless spray gun will be faster and more interesting!
    regards,
    Airless Spray Gun

    ReplyDelete